2020 Stroke Symposium: Special Topics in Stroke Care
October 22, 2020
To register: Visit https://ce.llu.edu/LLUPortal/education/portal/Calendar
Personnel Protection During Fluoroscopic Procedures
Save the Date
Final Program Pending
Listed below are educational activities that may meet the School of Medicine promotions criteria. Education-related CME is focused on education or presentations.
"Unintentional & Unconscious: Examining Bias in the Classroom" with Alexander Jun, PhD and Christopher S. Collins, PhD
November 12, 2020
To Register: Contact Brenda Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, November 9, 2020
Regularly Scheduled Series Activities
Listed below are the on campus Regularly Scheduled Series. To find out additional details about these lectures please call the department directly by dialing 909-558-4000 and entering the extension at the prompt.
If you need any further information please call or email the CME department.
- Anesthesiology - Holly Perez x41688
- Cancer Outcomes & Quality/Cancer Center (Tumor Boards) - Janet Arias x15432
- Monday- Melanoma Tumor Board (meets 1st and 3rd Monday of every month)
- Tuesday- Thoracic Tumor Board, ENT Tumor Board, General Tumor Board, Liver Tumor Conference
- Wednesday- Neuro-Oncology Tumor Board, Urology Tumor Board (meets 1st Wednesday of every month), Gynecology Tumor Board (meets 2nd, 3rd, 4th Wednesday of every month), Pediatric Tumor Board (meets 1st, 2nd, 4th Wednesday of every month)
- Friday- Breast Tumor Board
- Cardiology - Cindy Glasgow x43311
- Cardiology Cath Conference - Gaby Lopez x44498
- Critical Care Center - Marqita Miles x55967
- October 7- "Preserving Wellbeing and Strengthening Resilience During COVID-19" by Barbara Hernandez, PhD
- Dermatology - Cindi Morrill x22842
- October 7- "Great Cases from the UCI Inpatient Consult Service" by Nathan Rojek, MD
- October 14- "Navigating the Emerging Dermatology Marketplace" by Aman Sandhu, MD
- October 21- "I'm Just a Dermatologist" by Mona Malakouti, MD
- ENT/Otolaryngology - Cynthia Greber x88558
- Faculty Development - Brenda Morgan x44766
- Family Medicine - Katie Lundrigan x66491
- Internal Medicine - Linda Carter x44421
- October 7- "Secondary Fracture Prevention at Loma Linda University Health- An Update" by Christina Downey, MD and Donna Jose, MD
- October 14- "Nuts and Bolts of Running a Clinical Trial- A Principle Investigator's Perspective of the National Cardiogenic Shock Initiative" by Aditya Bharadwaj, MD
- October 21- "Narrative Medicine in the Time of COVID" by Philip Gold, MD
- October 28- "Coping with COVID-19, the STL Experience" by Frank O'Brien, MBBCh, MRCPI
- Multidisciplinary Pediatric Surgery Subspecialties - Salvador Landaverde x15461
- Neuroradiology - Claudia De Dios Uribe x47690
- Neurosciences - Monika Johnson x44907
- Neurosurgery - Erika Matthews x88723
- October 7- Pre-Surgical Case Conference; Milestone Didactic "Intracranial Hemorrhage SAH+ICH+IVH+vasculitis, amyloid" with Dr. Promod Pillai; Neurological Exam; Neurovascular Conference
- October 14- Pre-Surgical Case Conference; Milestone Didactic "Spine Trauma Part 2" with Dr. Clifford Douglas; Neuroanatomy Conference with Dr. Konrad Talbot; Neuro 101 "Translabyrinthine Approach and Anatomy of Temporal Bone" with Dr. Promod Pillai
- October 21- M&M Conference; Milestone Didactic "Updates in Neuro Critical Care" with Borin Hou; Resident Case Conference presented by Hosniya Zarabi, MD; Neuro 101 Sim Lab "Positioning and Operative Management" with Justin Dye, MD; Journal Club
- October 28- Pre-Surgical Case Conference; Neurosurgery Faculty Development "Contributing to an Inclusive Work Environment" with Dr. Barbara Hernandez; QI and Patient Care Initiative; Neuroanatomy Conference with Dr. Konrad Talbot; Multidisciplinary Spine Conference
- OB/GYN - Janet Baker x15504
- Ophthalmology- Jason Polanco x22076
- Orthopedic Surgery- Mary Kolb x62699
- October 7- "Fatigue" by Barbara Hernandez, PhD
- October 14- "MRI" by Allie Blackburn, MD
- October 21- "Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip" by Parke Hudson, MD
- October 28- "Elbow Trauma" by Ian Ridge, MD
- Pathology - Nina Vicario x44094
- Pediatrics - Nathy Delgado x44130
- October 2- "The Artificial Pancreas: The new Generation of Diabetes Technology and Treatment and How Hackers Are Pushing the Field Forward" by Ideen Tabatabai
- October 9- "GI" by Mallory Cohen
- Perinatal Diagnosis Conference - Cathy Winter x15746
- Plastic Surgery - Karina Carranza x88085
- October 1- "Workshop" with Dr. Gupta
- October 7- "Unilateral Cleft Lip and Nose"
- October 8- "Unilateral Cleft Lip and Nose"
- October 14- "Secondary Rhinoplasty"
- October 15- "Secondary Rhinoplasty"
- October 21- "Coding Hand Surgery"
- October 28- "Free Flap Lower Extremity"
- October 29- Free Flap Lower Extremity"
- PM&R - Lizbeth Tapia x66204
- October 27- "How to Practice EBM on a Daily Basis and Apply a Scholarly Approach to Patient Care" by John Byrne, DO
- Psychiatry - Priscilla Verales x39532
- Radiation Medicine - Ursula Harris x44280
- SACHS - Samantha Mebane x33022
- October 21- "Lifestyle Medicine" by Dr. Brenda Rea
- Schwartz Rounds - Cheri Moreno x87261
- September 9- "Hope When There's No Cure" by Shaun Smith, MD and Jeffrey Rosenfeld, MD
- Surgery / Trauma Surgery Conference - Alana Symons x15948
- Urology - Jackie Seybert x44196
Office of Continuing Medical Education
Coleman Pavilion A1116G
Loma Linda, CA 92350
Phone: (909) 558-4963