September 9-12, 2019
Loma Linda University Medical Center Lobby Level Amphitheater - Loma Linda, CA
To register: Contact Colene Gonzales at CJGonzales@llu.edu
Lung Cancer: Essentials for the Primary Provider
September 27, 2019
Wong Kerlee International Conference Center Room C1122 - Loma Linda, CA
To register: Contact Kristi Negrette at (909) 651-5444
A-Z's of ADHD Biennial Conference
October 9, 2019
Centennial Complex - Loma Linda, CA
To register: Visit https://ce.llu.edu/LLUPortal/education/portal/Calendar and select the event on the calendar
Lifestyle Intervention with Natural Remedies for Professionals
October 9-12, 2019
Hartland Institute - Rapidian, VA
To register: Visit https://hartland.edu/event/lifestyle-intervention/
Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support (PFCCS)
November 14-15, 2019
Loma Linda University Medical Center Simulation Center - Loma Linda, CA
To register: Visit https://ce.llu.edu
California Tumor Tissue Registry 147th Semiannual Cancer Seminar: "Salivary Gland and Sinonasal Pathology: Out with the Old, In with the New"
December 8, 2019
Hyatt Regency Embarcadero - San Francisco, CA
To register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Regularly Scheduled Series Activities
Listed below are the on campus Regularly Scheduled Series. To find out additional details about these lectures please call the department directly by dialing 909-558-4000 and entering the extension at the prompt.
If you need any further information please call or email the CME department.
- Anesthesiology - Sheila Risley x44476
- September 4 - "Active Shooter Training" by Dave Mascetti and Rudy Delgado
- September 11 - Quality Improvement
- September 18 - "ERAS Update and Perioperative Pain Management" by Baher Boctor, MD
- September 25 - "Consents" by Chris Johnston
- Cancer Outcomes & Quality/Cancer Center (Tumor Boards) - Janet Arias x15432
- Monday- Melanoma Tumor Board (meets 1st and 3rd Monday of every month)
- Tuesday- Thoracic Tumor Board, ENT Tumor Board, General Tumor Board, Liver Tumor Conference
- Wednesday- Neuro-Oncology Tumor Board, Urology Tumor Board (meets 1st Wednesday of every month), Gynecology Tumor Board (meets 2nd, 3rd, 4th Wednesday of every month), Pediatric Tumor Board (meets 1st, 2nd, 4th Wednesday of every month)
- Friday- Breast Tumor Board
- Cardiology - Cindy Glasgow x43311
- Critical Care Center - Marqita Miles x55967
- Dermatology - Cindi Morrill x22842
- September 4 - "The Interaction of Psoriasis and Metabolic Syndrome" by Alan Mendelsohn, MD
- September 11 - NO GRAND ROUNDS
- September 18 - "Hair Anato-Clinico-Pathological Correlation" by Sharon Jacob, MD
- September 25 - NO GRAND ROUNDS (Internal DermOps Meeting)
- ENT/Otolaryngology - Cynthia Greber x88558
- September 3 - M&M Quarterly Research Meeting by Inman
- September 10 - Seiberling
- September 17 - NO GRAND ROUNDS
- September 24 - Grand Rouds by Vuong
- Faculty Development - Brenda Morgan x44766
- September 11 - Women in Medicine "Don't Burn Out: Fire Up!" by Carolina Osorio, MD and Katia Stoletniy, MD
- Family Medicine - Katie Lundrigan x66491
- Surgery- Alana Symons x15948
- Internal Medicine - Linda Carter x44421
- September 4 - "Bleeding, Itching, Burning, Bulging: Recognition and Management of Commonly Encountered Benign Anorectal Dieases" by Andrew Wright, MD
- September 11 - "The Opioid Crisis" by Katia Stoletniy, MD
- September 18 - "The Journey to Personalize Insulin Therapy Using Artificial Pancreas Technology- A Historic Look" by Scott Lee, MD
- September 25 - "Psychological Safety Part II" by John Byrne, MD and Sonny Lee, MD
- Multidisciplinary Pediatric Surgery Subspecialties - Salvador Landaverde x15461
- Neuroradiology - Claudia De Dios Uribe x47690
- Neurosciences - Monika Johnson x44907
- Neurosurgery - Erika Matthews x88723
- OB/GYN - Janet Baker x15504
- September 13 - "Chemical Dependency" by Dr. David Puder
- September 27 - "REI Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility/Research Papers" by Dr. Victoria Haase and Dr. Priya Chakrabarti
- Ophthalmology- Jason Polanco x22076
- Orthopedic Surgery- Mary Kolb x62699
- September 4 - "Spinal Cord Injuries" by Siamak Yasmeh, MD
- September 11 - "Strategies for Initiating and Completing Clinical and Basic Science Research During Orthopedic Residency" by Zorica Buser, PhD
- September 18 - "Hallux Valgus and Hallux Rigidus" by Daniel Patton, MD
- September 25 - "Fractures of the Hand: Clinical/Radiographic Features and Management" by Alex Mierke, MD
- Pathology - Carol Hollstein x44094
- September 11 - "Interesting Case Reviews"
- September 25 - "Updates on HPV in ENT Pathology"
- Pediatrics - Nathy Delgado x4413
- September 6 - "Peds Cardiology" by Kuhn
- September 13 - "Peds Nephrology" by Sahney
- September 20 - "Peds Psychiatry"
- September 27 - "Residency"/ Ops Meeting/Pediatric Service PM
- Perinatal Diagnosis Conference - Cathy Winter x15746
- Plastic Surgery - Judith Rosaasen x45487
- September 4 - "Principles of Hand Surgery/ Nasoendoscopy Conference"
- September 5 - "Upper Extremity Anesthesia"
- September 11 - "Breast Reconstruction Oncolplastic"
- September 12 - "Breast Reconstruction Tissue Expansion"
- September 18 - "Rheumatoid Hand"
- September 25 - "Pressure Sore"
- September 26 - "Pressure Sore"
- September 29 - "Rheumatoid Hand"
- PM&R - Lizbeth Tapia x66204
- Psychiatry - Ashley Ayala x39532
- Radiation Medicine - Ursula Harris x44280
- SACHS - Samantha Mebane x33022
- Schwartz Rounds - Cheri Moreno x87261
- Surgery / Trauma Surgery Conference - Alana Symons x15948
- Urology - Margarita Fasbender x88724
Office of Continuing Medical Education
Coleman Pavilion A1116G
Loma Linda, CA 92350
Phone: (909) 558-4963