Division of Anatomy
Department of Pathology and Human Anatomy
School of Medicine
Loma Linda University
Loma Linda, CA 92350
Phone: (909) 558-7602
Fax: (909) 558-7950
- MD from West China University of Medical Sciences
- PhD from Loma Linda University School of Medicine
- Postdoctoral training from Ohio State University
- Expert in fluorescence microscopy
- Electron microscopy
- Special anatomy dissection techniques
- Nine research papers on the pineal gland and lysosomes in macrophages.
- Coauthored: Anatomical Zones in Endodontic Surgery with Kenneth Wright and Dwight D. Rice in the book “Contemporary Surgical Endodontics” by Mahmoud Torabinejad and Richard Rubinstein published in 2017.
- Teaching in anatomy labs
- Performing special dissections
- Preparing “A Photographic Atlas of the Anatomy of Acupuncture Points” for publication.