WiSA members have curated a list of resources they have enjoyed. Please contact any of our committee members if you would like further suggestions.
- Building My Village: A Woman's Guide Through a Career in Medicine was authored by Loma Linda University School of Medicine faculty members to address unique challenges and benefits of being a woman physician.
- The following organizations provide free or greatly reduced memberships to trainees:
- APDS Toolkit
- Grit by Angela Duckworth
- Sticky floors and glass ceilings Association for Academic Surgery presidential address by Caprice Greenburg MD, MPH
- Why we have too few women leaders TED Talk by Sheryl Sandberg
- Why Women Still Can't Have It All The Atlantic article by Anne-Marie Slaughter