Application Steps for LLU's Medical Training Program (MTP)
- Online Application Complete and submit the MTP online application.
- Good Academic Standing (if not enrolled at Loma Linda University, we need your official transcripts or a letter from the dean of your school showing good academic standing).
- Three Letters of Recommendation (required if not enrolled at Loma Linda University).
These documents may be sent by mail to:
Mortensen Hall, Seminar Room
11085 Campus Street
Loma Linda, CA 92350
Or electronically by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The letters of recommendation sent by email must be in PDF format and come directly from the recommender’s email, on letterhead of the institution that he/she represents.
What Happens After You Apply
Every submitted application is carefully considered. Here's what to expect during the application review process:
- Jan 1 - March 1 - Student applies online and submits requested materials
- March - Admissions Committee reviews student applications
- April - MTP program students selected. Letters of acceptance mailed, letters sent to applicants selected for wait list, letters of regret sent to those not accepted into program
- Mid - April/early May - Students have one week to accept program offer. Wait list applicants are offered any open spots after this point.
- May - Participants selected will start making arrangements for their summer stay at Loma Linda University.
- Mid - June - MTP program begins