The Loma Linda University ABC summer program will consider applications from students who are in good academic standing in a high school in the Inland Empire region of Southern California. We encourage applications from students from disadvantaged backgrounds, and students who belong to groups that are nationally underrepresented in the STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) disciplines.
- Rising high school junior or senior
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Evidence of academic excellence in high school
- Evidence of completion of at least two science courses
- USA citizen or permanent resident
- Evidence of community service